More UO-14, CB antenna etc.

Many thanks to all those who replied. It was a little overwhelming!!!

The whole job will have to wait a fortnight or so now as I'm back out into
the bush (literally) for a stint.

For those who enquired Trx is IC-471A, 2metres of RG58 foam dielectric
cable. The pass I listened for were up to 40deg el so most of the sky got a
look.

THats it for now, I'll pick up again when I get back.

Thanks again.

Norm, VK2XCI.
Mount Hope NSW. Voice of the Edge of The Outback