Re: Tonight's UO-14 Pass

In a message dated 5/13/00 8:26:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jbblack@mindspring.com writes:

<< I'll now *definitely* be on the lookout for QRP stations when I operate
from
 my base station.

 Tnx es 73,

 Joel B. Black, K2SAT >>

Hey Joel,

Yea! I've heard you on there a couple of times.  I work QRP handheld through
the
FM birds but don't always make a contact.  Sometimes I make two or three
though.
So it can be done with some regularity.  I've never heard my own live
downlink using
full-duplex gear nor have I missed having that capability.  So, I don't
really understand the preoccupation with that feature, that is of course
until you get into
the more advanced Phase III class birds.  Anyway, I'll be sure to listen for
your QRP
station and hopefully work you on a future UO-14 pass.

73, Steve
K5PK