Re: UK Colloquium speakers

In a message dated 5/13/00 12:19:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
GW1FKY@compuserve.com writes:

<< Regarding  P3D -   If it does get desperate  I will consider putting
 together a short talk  on  the  building  of the  half scale model
 that I  put  together with the object of reviving  some interest.
 Dennis kindly  snapped some good  pictures of it at the Barry Rally ,  >>

Hi Ken,

I'm glad to see you got your model together.  Sounds like you've got a good
plan
going.  I wonder if you might have some pictures posted somewhere that we
could see of your work.  Having generated a 1:23 scale model version of P-3D
myself
I'd be very interested in seeing what you've got there.  Anyway, good to hear
you got
it together and hope to hear from you soon.

73, Steve
K5PK