UK Colloquium speakers

Hi Richard,

No objection here,  count me in on the task

Regarding the subjects,  the recent  experiment  using  UOSAT -12   (  NASA
 and  SSTL )   - for demonstrating  the ability  of
use of  PING  as an  Internet protocol  link  might be worth considering.
I wonder if  Chris can comment on this ?

Regarding  P3D -   If it does get desperate  I will consider putting
together a short talk  on  the  building  of the  half scale model
that I  put  together with the object of reviving  some interest.
Dennis kindly  snapped some good  pictures of it at the Barry Rally ,   I
also collated some  background on the construction and
other information on the bird.

Cheers
Ken