Re: tcp/ip stack

No intimate knowledge of how it works, but it works!

David Ransom's STSOrbit Plus (STSPLUS) available at:
http://tie.jpl.nasa.gov/dransom/stsplus.html will download and setup updated
KEP sets - either Windowed or full screen. Just have to connect to the I-net
before you launch STSPlus in a DOS box.

Say 'Hi' to the folks at Dayton for me, eh?

73

--
                  KC7ZRU      |   In Laramie Area
                Laramie, WY   |    UARC Repeater