RS-13 down?

Hi guys,

Is RS-13 in a non-working state right now?  Currently, there is a pass and I
hear nothing from the bird except a carrier on 29.491.44 MHz.  It's about
S-8.  And I can't seem to hear myself either.  And this is with running 160
Watts to 22 CP elements on the uplink.

Is the satellite non-functional again?  Perhaps it's old news, but I haven't
been trying to play on RS-13 for a couple of months.

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden