UK Colloquium speakers

Greetings

Amsat-UK's Colloquium (end of July) is getting nearer and we still have
some vacancies for speakers. Does anyone want to volunteer ?

It is not mandatory that speakers have to give us a paper to publish, so
if you've got something to pass on to the rest of us please don't be shy.
OTOH, should you wish to submit a paper as well, we would be delighted to
print it but the deadline for printing is only about a month away.

One specific subject that some attendees have said they would like to hear
about is 38k4-related subjects. How to modify the rig, software, modems,
etc. Any takers ?

Guidelines for speakers can be found at:
<http://www.uk.amsat.org/colloquium/speakers.htm>

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org