Re: BirmingHamfest 2000 Thanks

>I'd like to personally and publicly thank the following hams for helping me
>with the AMSAT Booth at the Birmingham Hamfest:

Joel was being far too modest in his posting.  He did an excellent
job getting things together and supporting the AMSAT booth at the
BirmingHAMfest.   Especially, since this was his first year
representing AMSAT at a hamfest.  Great job!

Joel did a super job at the hamfest.  We thank him very much for his
contribution.

73's,

Tim - N8DEU
Huntsville, Alabama