Re: Re: WISP-TLM

In a message dated 5/10/00 7:41:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
je9pel@jamsat.or.jp writes:

<< http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel/wisptlme.htm >>

>About "wisp.ini" in the above (1),
>You need to install firstly WiSP16 (in Windows3.1), and GSC will
>generate automatically "wisp.ini" after several satellite settings.

Thank you for the info but I Never Had "WiSP16",I started with Wisp32.

>You install secondly WiSP32 (in Windows95) after WiSP16's deletion,
>and you must do the same satellite settings in GSC(WiSP32). Please
>you put this "wisp.ini" file in C:\windows.

Since WiSP16 is not on Amsat site maybe you could sent a copy of "wisp.ini"
then I'll just edit file and insert into C:\windows (98se),as you suggest.

>Then GSC(WiSP32) will recognize "wisp-tlm.exe" in the above (3).
>If you want to add new satellites, please edit in this "wisp.ini".

73
Nick_ K1uxb
AmSat M#22708