RE: AO-14, antennae etc

No, I haven't.  It would be easy to change the element lengths by using some
sort of shim on the bottom and extending the top of the antenna.  The
phasing coil would be a tad short though.

For satellite work, a 1/4 wave would probably work better anyway, as it
would have a higher angle of radiation.  a 2m 1/4 wave (3/4 wave at 70cm) is
particularly good for high elevation passes.

Tony Langdon.
Systems Development and Support.