Re: w95sstv

THE SILICONPIXLES SITE IS MOVING TO A NEW LOCATION.
IT MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS FOR THE LINKS TO START WORKING AGAIN.
AS NEAR AS I CAN TELL, THE OLD WEB ADDRESS MAY NOT CHANGE.

THIS IS WHAT I GOT FROM JIM THIS WEEK.

Hello everyone,

I just authorized the SP domain transfer, so I'll be starting
the move within the next day or so.