advise wanted for stepping up to ao-10 class station

Hi

I plan to drasticly upgrade my station from easysat (omni verticals) to
ao-10 class
my rig is already up to it (kenwood ts-790 with 23cm) but i want to get my
antenna up to speed.

i don't mind spending a bit but i can't go overbaord so what is my best bed
should i go for a yeasu remote control rotator set and use "normal" beams or
do i need to spend more on the beams and go for a manual controled rotator
set.

my coax runs are relative short as my shack is in under the antennas (about
5 meters)

thanx

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands