RE: movie frequency

Hi Jamie and others.

I just got a msg from cyberpatrol that they have modified the cybernot list
to let www.amsatnet.com go true.

I don't know when the update wil be but he told me that it is once a week

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup Netherlands
mailto:pe1rdw@aprsnl.org