RE: UO-14

I did.  Good pass too.  I made several -QUICK- contacts, including
a new country... HP1 - Panama.  What info can I help you with?

Mike.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

"We're supposed to have the toughest gun prohibitions in
the nation, and yet our streets are flooded with guns,"

Anthony Williams = Washington D.C. Mayor