BirmingHamfest 2000 Thanks

I'd like to personally and publicly thank the following hams for helping me
with the AMSAT Booth at the Birmingham Hamfest:

W4EWB, Tom Walker who listened to me for two days and helped me with
information concerning the RS birds; N8DEU, Tim Cunningham who presented an
AMSAT Forum and an APRS Forum and brought his laptop to display NOVA; and
KX4Y, Dieter Schliemann who brought his laptop and explained the intricacies
of WiSP and the PACSATs.

I would also like to thank Martha Saragovitz who sent materials on extremely
short notice and Barry Baines, WD4ASW, who sent pointers on running an AMSAT
Booth.

Other hams that I met this weekend that I have either conversed with on the
satellites or via the AMSAT-BB were WA4III, Greg Walker; N5ZNL, Rick
Largent; Dennis Dease, N4NR; and Sam Avampato, N3NFK who came from
Pennsylvania for a meeting and came to the Hamfest during one of his breaks.

It was wonderful to converse with those who have a common interest, amateur
satellites, and listen to their experiences and recommendations.  I have
finally gotten to meet people I have only spoken with on the satellites -
what a great hobby we truly have!

Tnx es 73,

Joel B. Black, K2SAT
AMSAT..........32589
AMSAT Local Area Coordinator
k2sat@amsat.org
http://www.mindspring.com/~jbblack
AO-10, AO-27, FO-20, FO-29, SO-35, UO-14
KO-25, TO-31, UO-22, UO-36