The birds are still lonely

You must be talking about the wee hours of the morning there because it's
3:45 am here and an FO-29 pass over the west coast was completely empty
except for this east coaster. Before that, RS-15 went by with such good
reception that I was 54 using SSB but again, it was just me! The last person
I heard was on an RS-13 pass about 90 minutes ago where I heard WC9C and
talked to AE4MU. If the satellites are lonely, it ain't my fault!

73...Mark - KB3CWS