Re: IP protocols used to communicate with UoSat-12

on 5/4/00 7:53 AM, Chris Jackson at c.jackson@eim.surrey.ac.uk wrote:

> UoSAT-12 has amateur and commercial payloads (similar to other satellites
> such as AO-27).

Ahh...OK.  Someone pointed out that UoSat-12 is actually UO-36.  I was
thinking it was UO-12 (right after UO-11) and was an older bird.  Not being
too familiar with the payloads, I didn't realize it had commercial payloads
as well.  Now it makes sense!

Thanks for the clarification.

73,

Jon