SA turned off

With the number of GPS sats in orbit, could it take up to a day to have
them all "updated"? I believe there is only one site controlling the GPS
sats so it seems logical to me that one must wait till the sat is in
"sight" before you can update it. With 24 in action, it might take a
while to see them all.
Midnight (UTC) could have been the beginning of the update process????
I am no expert in this field but I find it fascinating.
I am posting this note hoping that a knowledgable person will shed some
light on this and stimulate my gray cells!

Regards,
	Bob