Re: SA off at midnight GMT (fwd)

My message bounced from the list because of 11K attachment, so here is the
text part. The (updated) gif can be found from
http://www.astro.utu.fi/~wiik/files/maser.gif

The time of the change seems to be definitely later than 04:00 UT,
between 05:10 and 05:30, I have to look the raw data..

----

It looks like that Uncle Sam is little late... :). Here is a plot
(attachment) of the difference between Metsahovi Radio Observatory GPS
receivers and the Observatory hydrogen maser. The change was seen around
MJD 51666.22 (May 2 05:10). The scale is in microseconds. Interesting how
the different receivers responded to the change...

Cheers,
Kaj OH6EH
oh6eh@amsat.org