New Call for me!

Hi all,

I've not posted (nor read) the AMSAT-BB much for about a month now.  Been
incredibly busy with some home remodeling.  Haven't even been on the birds
much.

Anyhow, I did find time late in March to upgrade my license to Extra.  And
as such, I decided that I would get an Extra Vanity call.  So for those of
you who knew me as KE9NA, that is going to change!  My new call is NA9D.  So
if you hear it on the birds, it's just me.

73 es cu on the birds,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden