Re: SA off at midnight GMT

Interesting that you give the time as 0510 (utc, I assume). The
consensus of the people on sci.geo.satellite-nav is that S/A went off
on most of the satellites at or shortly after 0400 UTC, though the
ephemeris URAs weren't decreased for some hours after that.

Not all of the residuals went to zero at the same time. Several of us
noted PRN31 as having a static range residual in the 15 meter range
for a while after 0400Z. At the time I thought this might be due to a
static position error in my receiver, which I run in position hold
mode, so I released it before going to bed. Now none of the range
residuals are more than a few meters, and the range rates are
generally a few cm/sec.  Time to do a new averaged position on my
house...

Phil