Re: 1269 signal source?

Being partial to Qualcomm surplus, I'd like to suggest a 3036 style
synthesizer.  There are boards available (the one I'm thinking of in
particular is the "Texas board")  which normally has a locked VCO ooutput
range of around 2.1-3 GHz.
The 3036 PLL chip has a divide by 2 prescaler ahead of it so if the VCO was
to be programmed to 2538 Mhz, the output of the prescaler would be what you
want at 1269 MHz.  this  would provide a source locked to a 10 MHz
reference with a one  or two evening conversion project.

Contact Chuck WB6IGP (clhough@pacbell.net) phone 619-460-7266 -  of the San
Diego Microwave Group for more information.
73  - Kerry N6IZW -