Re: Lonely on FO-20

Hi Jim,

I know how you feel! However, my station has only really got going in the past
week or so and I've found FO20 the most successful sat of them all for me. Although
I can always get a downlink, on only about half the passes is there anyone there
to speak to!

Too bad the FO20 footprint doesn't reach from Europe into CA. We could keep
each other company!

Cheers, Howard G6LVB