Dayton Roommate Needed

I have a room reservation for the Dayton Hamfest made through Martha at the
AMSAT office, and would like to share expenses with another AMSAT-related
ham. The reservation is at the main hotel where AMSAT is staying. (Sorry,
forgot the name). I will be arriving Wednesday night, and leaving Sunday
morning. I will also consider combining with someone else who also has a
room reservation and wants a roommate.

Please respond to w4epi@amsat.org <mailto:w4epi@amsat.org> .

Regards,
Steve Diggs, W4EPI