CCD images from KO-25 and UO-22

Hello Everyone,

I understand that these two birds have CCD cameras the take pictures of the
Earth from orbit which in turn can be downloaded etc. I haven't heard much
about it lately and I'm wondering if those images are being taken and if so
how does one download them? I dont see any listed in the File directory. Any
info would be appreciated. Also, I read where there is a telemetry program
for WISP or a part of WISP that is in use, but I cant find it anywhere. Any
info on where to find it?

Thanks and 73's

Larry W0FLY