WinOrbit errors

H E L P !!!!!!!      please!

      Hello, when I load winorbit, I get a little window that pops up
displaying the following.

Checksum Error

Bad Checksum (5) for AO-10
Keep it anyway?

[Yes]   [No]

I seem to get this error for about a dozen satellites including MIR but
when I ckeck the position of where MIR should be , it exactly corresponds
with the position displayed from the NASA site, so all seem to be working
OK. It is just a pain having to click [Yes] a dozen or so times each time
the program starts to load.

Any suggestions anyone?

73 de Ian