Plea for help

I'm sorry I am late getting this to the BB, but I need some help next
weekend (5/6 - 5/7) at the BirmingHamfest.  If any of you are planning on
attending, please do.  I *just* got confirmation on a table at the Hamfest
and have called Martha and have brochures, books, and membership forms on
the way.  I am *really* cutting it close and for that I apologize.  I hope
that some of you can attend and that you may be able to help at the table.
I have no firm commitments at this time.

Tnx es 73,

Joel B. Black, K2SAT
AMSAT..........32589
AMSAT Local Area Coordinator
k2sat@amsat.org
http://www.mindspring.com/~jbblack
AO-10, AO-27, FO-20, FO-29, SO-35, UO-14
KO-25, TO-31, UO-22, UO-36