new grids XE2YVW !!

Hi hunters for Mexicans grids !!!
I will try to activate DL55 or DL64 in morning pass at May-4 in AO27 and UO14, then in the night pass I will acivate DL63 in Uo
1O-14 and SO35( Ihope is turned on )....
I will advise near to this date which will be my fly to this new grids for all..73 de Al
XE2YVW
ps I am looking for a gel battery and 30 watts, my old TH79 are tired, I hope the rusty ARROW dont melt....