Re: 70 cm amps

On Thur. April 27, 2000 Jim Walls/K6CCC wrote:
>Just my opinion based on our experiences with TE Systems amps - AVOID THEM
>LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Further noted:
>We have redesigned the thermal design and they are
>better, but we will NEVER buy another one.

Have you selected an alternate manufacturer for your 222Mhz repeater power
amps, and would you recommend them?

Also, do you have any recommendations for a 70cm amp for satellite/weak
signal work?

I"m just starting to assemble a list of nessessary equipment for my first
amateur satellite earth station and any
thoughts or ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

73 de Chris  WB6HGW  DM04uc