Re: Antarctica

Russ Tillman wrote:

> Greetings:
>
> FYI Fox News Cable has announced that this week they will be broadcasting a
> special on a visit that Astronauts Jim Lovell and (AMSAT Life Member) Owen
> Garriott, W5LFL recently made to Antarctica.

BTW, I saw Owen a couple months ago on Portuguese TV.
He was interviewed on the Azores Is. (North Atlantic),
where he went exploring the hot deep waters.
He was on board of a russian oceanographic ship, who was
rented by his travel company (?), to perform this kind
of special dive's with wealthy tourist's...

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT