Antarctica

Greetings:

FYI Fox News Cable has announced that this week they will be broadcasting a
special on a visit that Astronauts Jim Lovell and (AMSAT Life Member) Owen
Garriott, W5LFL recently made to Antarctica. Interestingly, their visit
corresponded with AMSAT member Ron Ross, KE6JAB and his wife Sheryl's visit
to Antarctica that he writes about in the Mar/Apr issue of The AMSAT
Journal. In fact, Ron mentions their visit in his article. This issue has
been printed and should be on the way to your favorite mail box.

When available, I will post a time and date that this special we will be
aired.

73,

Russ Tillman, K5NRK
AMSAT Journal Editor