Satellite Special Event

Tonight, the movie theaters now all know who will have the FREQUNECY Movie
this Friday.  A quick call to the manager (and a short visit) was easy.

They said sure!
Gave us their tables and table cloths, access to doors, cracks
crannies, AC power and anything else we wanted.  We get center  of
lobby (by the Game machines!)  100' of coax gets us out the door and
up to top of parking garage with clear horizon in all directions!

We will have 3 HF rigs, 3 Color laptops with APRS, and AMSAT's tracking
programs.  Plus TV monitor for ATV repeater and SSTV.  A few FM rigs
a World Radio map and some Xeroxed ARRL handouts.  The dual Band HT and
ARROW  antenna for the 4 evening FM Satellite passes.

de WB4APR, Bob