Re: Digital Satelite Details

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Bronson wrote:

>What I would like to know is:
>
>Just what is the PACSAT communications protocol?
>I am looking for the kind of info you can use to
>write a program to deal with the PACSATs...

You might also have a look at the discussion at:

   http://www.qsl.net/va3ldh/thesis.html

For modulation and stuff (BPSK, FSK, etc.), I've
found Communication Systems by Haykin to be useful.

Laura Halliday VA3LDH/7    "Que les nuages soient notre
Grid: CN89mg                    pied a terre..."
                                   - Hospital/Shafte