exchange NOAA-14/15 pictures

Hello,

To complete my collection of NOAA satellites pictures, I search
correspondents out of France to exchange pictures (because these
satellites transmit only pictures 4000 km around receiving
stations).
The pictures must have good quality, in black and white, without
processing, and in the visible spectrum only.

I propose pictures of Europe, Baltic Sea, Mediterranean Sea and
north Africa (abt 500 ko files).

Please don't send attached files before one accord about location and
size of the file (and don't send files on the amsat-bb network).

My e-mail:  F6HCC@amsat.org

Many thanks and best 73

John / F6HCC