Re: IT fast fwd

On Sun, 23 Apr 2000, jim hertel wrote:

 > Yes I would be very interested in this also.... have to be a wizard to slow
 > it down with these new machines!!

Do a search for moslo.exe, I think it's available at SimTel. I have used
it in the past to slow down programs to where they were actually usable
again.

Jeff

                -- Reserve Deputy Chief Jeff Johns - W4JEF --
                --  Jefferson County Sheriff's Department  --
                --         Birmingham, Alabama USA         --
                --          jeffj@notachance.com           --
                --        http://www.notachance.com        --