Info on sat radios for article

Hi, all:
        I have been asked to write an article for "Monitoring Times"
magazine on what will be required for AMSAT Phase 3D groundstations. Since
I am a homebrew nut and build most of my own stuff, I thought that I may
not be completely up to date on what new commercial radios are designed for
satellite operations. So, I am familiar with the following:

Yaesu FT-847
Icom IC-821H
Receivers such as the Icom R-8500 and PCR-1000, AOR 5000 (and other AOR)

Here's the question: did I miss any? I can't find anything Kenwood, either
in a transceiver or widerange receiver.

Thanks!

Ed Krome K9EK