Possible Train Mobile Operation on SO-35 next week!

Hello All.

I will be in Sydney between April 27 and April 30 inclusive.  It is possible I
may be able to work SO-35 on at least one of those nights while mobile on a
train.  I can't give firm dates, as it will depend on social commitments and
what sort of train information I am able to get hold of.  I have previously
worked SO-35 from trains and trams here in Melbourne, so the probability of
success in Sydney is high.

If I do manage to get active, QSLs will be available to those I work, as well
as SWLs who manage to monitor any of my train mobile QSOs.

Tony

.. ure