MIR is back on SSTV

Hello MIR fans

This is just a brief note to let you know MIR is back on SSTV,
1st time over EU during this mission.
I just had a quick look at the shack, and for my surprise two pic's
were received during last night. Both show a cosmonaut, using
a laptop PC. Neat!
Good luck with your MIR SSTV reception.

Happy Easter Sunday

Best 73
F.Costa, CT1EAT

P.S. Sorry if you already had the info, but I was in a rush to the
office (yep, I work on sunday's too) and I didn't had time to check
the list. BTW, I'm posting this email from my professional adress,
who is not subscribed to amsat-bb list.