Re: AO-16 S-Band On Tonight

	Good signal report for S-Band downlink of AO-16 at 2:00 utc on 4-23-00
from GF25ad!
	I expected something more powerful than UO-11's beacon but my impression
was that both signals are roughly the same. Maybe if AO-16's signal were
not modulated -like UO-11's- it would sound a bit more 'solid'... just to
compare.
	The PSK modem had a hard time retuning the receiver with the down key due
to the tremendous doppler!

	73 de Nando, CX6DD.