WISP

The article in April QST re satellites got me going.  I have downloaded
WISP
to my computer and evberything seems OK except I do not receive any
info.

Am using PK900 modem (with 9600 mod) have tracking ants etc and get
excellent siugnal on every pass.  The pgm advises the PK900 has been
loaded
but still nil.

If I use the PK-232 pgm the sigs are received perfectly.

Is there any other info to pgm the PK900 modem, or should I purchase a
deifferent modem??  What is preferred?

Thanks very much...BILL