The movie "FREQUENCY" NOW! (fwd)

HAM MOVIE!

A Hollywood movie featuring HAM radio will be coming out  April 28, 2000
called FREQUENCY.  Clubs all over the country are going to set up HAM
stations at local theatres, to promote our hobby.  This is a once in a
life time opportunity to show our stuff.  This is one week away.  By now
each theatre will know who will be premiering the movie.

And by now, your planning should be in high gear. The ARRL is even
offering major equipment prizes for the best public presentation.
NEXT FIRDAY NIGHT IS IT.  Will we see you on the FREQUENCY?

HF, VHF, SATELLITES, ATV, SSTV, PACKET, APRS... What a Field Day!

See ya in the parking lot...
de WB4APR, Bob
The rules for the competition were outlined in this week's edition of the
ARRL Letter. Please see that story at:

   http://www.arrl.org/arrlletter/00/0414/#frequency

Good luck with your event! Motivating other area clubs is a great idea.
73,
Jennifer Hagy, N1TDY
Media Relations Manager, ARRL

---