RE: Speaking of Mir...

Hi Steve

The Jean-Pierre Haigneré QSL cards should be delivered soon by AMSAT-France.
I know it's the third time we say that :+)
We got some inexpected issues with our printer (and with the italian post
office),
but everything seem to be solved now.
A message will be sent to amsat-bb as soon as the QSLs are posted.
Jean-Pierre lives now in Germany and is in charge (in ESA) of the european
astronauts team.

Cheers

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR

AMSAT France treasurer