From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of John Heath
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2000 5:25 PM
To: amsat-bb
Subject: [amsat-bb] FO-20 Beacon ?

Hi
Amsat-UK net regulars Robert G8ATE and Roy G7RVM both gave reports
on the FO-20 beacon on tonights net.  Roy reported very weak signals and
Robert reported no beacon heard on the 15:30 pass over the UK on April
15th.    Can the FO-20 Ground Station give us any information  please ?

73 John G7HIA  Net Control Station