Speaking of Mir...

I worked Jean Pierre aboard Mir on a few occasions about this time last year
and
was wondering if any of you that worked him around the same time frame and who
sent your QSLs to the French manager might have received your QSL?  I have
not,
but last reply we received here on the BB from the French in response to my
last inquiry some months ago, was that the check is in the mail.  So did
anyone ever receive their QSL from the French manager for this previous
mission?  If not, we need
to get the ball rolling or as it appears now it will just get forgotten.
Please reply via
the AMSAT-BB and most of all to AMSAT France and their QSL manager who's
address escapes me at the moment... Thank you.

73, Steve
K5PK