RE: Two different programs, two different answers..

>  JR> And DONT ignore drag terms.
>
> Most definitely! :-)

I'm confused about this.  I've used a program for years that ignores drag
terms, and it used to never differ from more comprehensive programs by more
than a minute, except for MIR. And even with MIR, it is only when MIR has
decayed to a low altitude like it was earlier this year.  I say "used to
never differ" because I still seem to have some Y2K issues with the program
that I can't figure out, but that is another story.  However back to the drag
issue, I was of the opinion that except for low altitude sats with
significant drag like MIR, that drag could be ignorred if you replace your
keps every 2 weeks or so.  Is this wrong? If so, which sats give a problem
with drag... ie perhaps I've just been lucky to have only tracked sats for
which drag isn't important.