Predict "On Line"

I have set up an account on my Linux box for anyone who is interested (And
in the DC area more than likely) that will allow you to run Predict.
(Actually.. It's all that it will allow.)  Telnet to 38.200.192.56 and log
in as "sat" with a password of "sat".

This is for two purposes.. One, I wanted to give something back to the
group.  Two, maybe someone can tell me if the thing is configured correctly.

Cheers,
Dave