Ft-736 power supply

   Hi all,
The power supply on my 736 has quit.  I looked in the operating manual for
the print I could not find one.  I checked with a friend who also has this
radio and he doesn't have one either.  Seems to me that Yaesu didn't give us
one?  Any way I called Yaesu tech support and ask if I could get one and
they weren't real receptive to getting me one.  I also knew some of the
parts that I wanted to order and they couldn't help me cause they didn't
have a print there and would have to go to get one.

Is this just me or is this a lot of work?  I have the supply out and I have
the e-mail that Colin VK5HI posted in Sept. 99  I really would like a print.
Also would like to know if  there are more parts that need to be replaced.

Any help would be appreciated.
Doug
ddietz@freeway.net