Two different programs, two different answers..

I have Predict running on my Linux box.  It tells me that SO-35 was
supposed to fly over starting at 1:42Z.  Win Orbit tells me that it's not
due for until 2:10Z...  I haven't been able to hear it and I'm wondering
what could be causing such a wide discrepency.  I have updated both with
the same (And most recent Keps)...

Dave

PS- Why can't I ever hear these things when they fly over?  I've tried a
bunch of different combos with no success at all...  And yet.. People work
these with HT's???