Re: coax seal

Another product is GE Silicone II, Household Glue & Seal , Stock No.
GE280.  It comes in a tube and is a clear resiliant calking type stuff.  I
was tipped to it by the KLM people.  They used it around the base of their
polarity switching relay on the 2M antennas.  I have used it here for four
years now.  I wrap the connectors first with tape and then spread the GE
stuff all over the same area.  It seals nicely.  I have had the "water
hose"  9913 coax on one fixed UHF antenna for 4 years and have never had
any water get into it.  It does not have acetic acid as a by product.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org