get your net in!

All,
 After two postings asking for AMSAT-related net information, I
have received only five replies. This leads me to conclude that:

 1. That's all the nets there are out there.

 2. People aren't paying attention to their e-mails, or

 3. Everyone is saying "Gee, somone else will take care of it."

 So, if you're on an AMSAT net, e-mail me any details. Time's runnin'
out to make the deadline for the next issue of the "AMSAT Journal",
and Russ is breathin' down my neck (see the scorch marks??), so
get your information in today (or at least pretty soon).

Later,
Andy Reynolds
WD9IYT